INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
We at Longrun Planning Corporation, in an effort to provide the best products and services, along with contributing to the development of society, believe that it is our responsibility to protect the personal and/or private information entrusted to us by our customers and businesses partners. Along with protecting our intellectual property, we pledge the following:
- Establish an Information Security Management System and strive to manage all information assets appropriately.
- Maintain and implement internal rules in accordance with this policy.
- Continue to provide the education and training necessary to ensure information security.
- Take all appropriate measures (personnel, organizational, technical, etc.) to prevent unauthorized intrusion, leaks, falsification, loss, theft, destruction, or obstruction of use for all information assets.
- In the event of a security breech, we will promptly investigate the cause, minimize the damage, and strive to prevent recurrence.
- Comply with all laws and regulations related to information security, as well as national guidelines and other societal standards.
- Continue to review the above policies and revise and/or improve them regularly.